We started shipping products to overseas. We will ship internationally.
＜How to order＞
- Please look through our online page for your choice.
- Please provide the details on the order form including product name, color, size and quantity, your customer information, and press ‘send’. In addition, we also accept orders by e-mail. In this case also, please tell me the name of the product you would like, color, size, quantity, and customer information.
- Once the order is received, we will soon inform you of the availability, or other alternatives if it is temporary out of stock. Also, the total amount payable including shipping will be notified. Feel free to inform us, if you would like to make any changes at this time.
- We will let you know the site of PayPal after receiving your order confirmation.
- The PayPal site lets you make payment using your choice of credit card for your convenience.
- Your purchased item(s) will be sent within three business days after payment is confirmed.
- We will provide you with the PayPal site, the safer, easier way to pay online, after receiving your order confirmation. Then please follow the PayPal procedures to process.
- We ask that you pay any related tariff where it is applicable.
- We use EMS by Japan Post as it is the most reliable and globally provided service for your convenience. It is traceable (with some exceptions depending on the country), and is signed for upon arrival.
- EMS delivery service may not be offered to a certain countries and regions, so should you feel uncertain, please feel free to ask us.
- We assume no responsibility against any loss or damage during delivery as stipulated in the Japan Post EMS regulations. We, however, assist our customers by contacting the Japan Post to investigate any possible issues resulting from the EMS mailing.
- It is not possible to ship it by under value (e.g. gift / low value).It sends out by the regular price.
＜Customs and import duties＞
- Applicable customs and import duties will be charged after the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges, if applicable must be paid separately by the recipient of the parcel.
- For detailed information please contact your local customs office for current charges before you order.
＜Purchased item returns, exchanges, or cancelations＞
There is a policy of a no refund, no exchange and cancellation for international shipping services. Please check your items, their size and colors if they are OK before purchasing. All sales are final, and any returns, exchanges, or cancelations will not be honored.
＜Protection for personal information＞
All the customer information will be protected and will not be released to any third parties in accordance with the applicable Japanese law.
Any dispute resulting from the transaction will be settled at the District Court under the Japanese jurisdiction.
Manager: Hiroyoshi Koseki Address: 3-9-20 naneichou, yamagata-shi, yamagata-Japan 990-2445 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org