＜Orders and Payment＞
- TAX FREE for international shipping
- ＊ Please note that there are some products we only ship within Japan.
- Please fill in the product name, color, size, quantity, customer information, etc. in the order form and press “Send(or submit)” button.
- After checking the stock, we will inform you of the total amount including shipping fee.
- We accept PayPal payment. We will send you a PayPal invoice after receiving your confirmation.
- We will ship within 3 business days after payment is confirmed.
- Import duties, taxes, charges, and/or VAT are not included in the item price or shipping cost of your order. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. These fees are calculated at the shipping destination and must be paid upon delivery. Fees will vary, depending on the destination country. Please check with your customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing your order.
- MASUYA is located in Japan and all orders are processed in Japanese Yen.
＜Cancellation, Return, Exchange and Refund＞
- Please confirm the products, size and color before completing the payment.
- We do not accept cancellations, returns, or exchanges for your convenience after payment is completed. Please confirm the products, size and color before completing the payment.
- We use EMS (Express Mail Service) by Japan Post for shipping international orders. （Delivery dates cannot be designated.）
- We will ship within 3 business days after payment is confirmed. The tracking number will be provided upon shipment.
- For the delivery status of ordered products, please inquire with EMS directly.
- Please be aware that we are not responsible for lost, damaged, stolen or misdirected packages as stipulated in the Japan Post EMS regulations. However, we assist our customers by contacting the Japan Post to investigate any possible issues resulting from the EMS mailing.
- ＊ Please note that there may be some products we only ship within Japan.
＜Jurisdiction / Protection for personal information＞
- Any dispute resulting from the transaction will be settled at the District Court under the Japanese jurisdiction.
- All the customer information will be protected and will not be released to any third parties in accordance with the applicable Japanese law.
Manager: Hiroyoshi Koseki
Address: 3-9-20 naneichou, yamagata-shi, yamagata, 990-2445, Japan